We’re already seeing communications needs being dramatically affected in response to COVID-19. Some of our clients are rethinking investment in tradeshow materials, for example, but are reinforcing public-facing messaging about their commitment to employees, clients, and community. We know that even if the vehicle for the conversation is changing, the importance of your voice remains vital to your business relationships.
We remain here to help. As the focus of homebound employees narrows to essential client, customer, and patient work, outside resources may be more useful than ever. We value your trust in us. Below, we’ve listed a few areas in which we can provide support, but if you’d just like to strategize a bit over the phone or via video conference call, we’d be more than happy to talk with you.
Consultation, writing, design for:
- Website messaging/content
- Social media planning and content
- Email messaging and development
- Blog planning and content
- Online advertisement/announcement
- Press release writing and submission
- White papers and thought-leadership materials
- Employee and member communications
- Questionnaires and surveys
- Staff training course creation via learning